- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/25/2011
- Last connection: 02/09/2018
- 06:31 PM Open eCard Bug #771 (Solved): Problem with Danish eID-Gateway
- There is a problem with using the German eID together with Open eCard (v1.3) at https://lifeindenmark.borger.dk/.
- 10:36 AM Open eCard Feature #245: Implement DID-Creation in Generic Crypto
- On a very high flight altitude this could be related to a more comprehensive key generation and certificate enrolment...
- 05:00 PM Open eCard Feature #410 (Closed): Verwendung der eCard für Backup verschlüsselung
- The current focus of the Open eCard App is on eID and authentication, rather than encryption.
While this may change...
- 04:56 PM Open eCard Feature #409: Dienste - SuisseID?
- Integration of new eIDs is, of course, always possible. How important is this feature? Is there any use case?
- 04:54 PM Open eCard Feature #185 (Closed): Support of "Anywhere USB 2 Ethernet" Adapters
- this feature request does not seem to be necessary anymore
- 04:52 PM Open eCard Feature #154 (Closed): Open Source Due Diligence Report
- 04:51 PM Open eCard Feature #155 (Closed): Check Code with Black Duck (or similar)
- 04:05 PM Open eCard Bug #714 (Closed): Pin zur Anmeldung bei OpeneCard vergessen
- Account has been reset.
- 03:21 PM Open eCard Help: RE: Open eCard fails with error "Es konnte keine Verbindung zum eID-Server aufgebaut werden" for some customers
- It is very likely that this is a problem at the server side. There are some
Services/eID-Servers (e.g. in Nuremberg ...
Also available in: Atom