- Registered on: 03/24/2013
- Last connection: 04/11/2016
- Open eCard (Reviewer, 04/27/2013)
- 02:47 PM Open eCard Bug #406: NullPointerException at start of rich client while doing CardRecognition
- To build my own bundle is no option, for some reason, but your hint about the start with combined classpath works fin...
- 10:24 AM Open eCard Bug #406: NullPointerException at start of rich client while doing CardRecognition
- I downloaded the single JAR file (richclient-1.1.1-20150724-0916.jar) only, mentioned in JNPL file: http://jnlp.opene...
- 01:27 PM Open eCard Bug #406 (Rejected): NullPointerException at start of rich client while doing CardRecognition
- The start of rich client Fails directly.
The build 1.1.1-20150724-0916 tells me in Dialog window...
- 11:32 AM Open eCard Bug #209 (Closed): Final result of eID dialog is not send as HTTP Redirect to eID-Client, but eID-Client redirects/offers Browser that result page
- Due to a fault in our eID-Service, we catched a possible fault in eID-Client "Open eCard App".
Notice: AusweisApp 1....
- 11:10 AM Open eCard Bug #208 (Rejected): It seems that same origin policy is not checked (refer to TR-03112-7 v1.1.2 chapter 3.x)
- In case that the eID-Service is called first time with its IP address in URL, but the eID-Service response is with it...
- 12:00 PM Open eCard Feature #160: Provide Clear Feedback with respect to PIN-related problems in User Consents
- It seem's, that I catched that missing function?!
In any case where a wrong PIN is entered, nothing is displayed, ...
- 10:58 AM Open eCard Feature #204 (Closed): Please provide eID document related PIN length restriction
- In case of nPA document, the eID PIN length is exactly 6 digits.
But the application allows to enter an unlimited PI...
Also available in: Atom