There are some problems with the gui that make it realy hard to implement generic plugins or some useful dialogs.
- The Controller (Action) can only be run after a Step (View).
- The Controller can not send Events to the View. (It's possible via calling a function in a Step implemention. eg. Step.refreshGui(Object ....), but it's worth considering a generic mechanism)
- The View can not trigger Actions!
- There are no Buttons (which can trigger Actions).
- Controllers cannot communicate with each other.
- StepLayouter cannot be provided without changing the swing StepLayouters static code.
(so it's impossible to have a StepLayouter in a Plugin)