- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/25/2011
- Last connection: 04/09/2015
- 09:02 AM Open eCard Feature #795 (Rejected): Verbindung - Anmeldung zu "Mein Elster" mit eperso über z.B. Ubuntu usw.
- This is a duplicate of #640.
Unfortunately this is the case. As it can be seen in the referenced issue, this is a ...
- 03:24 PM Open eCard Bug #790: Problems
- Glad to hear that it works now.
> PS: For me your new version 1.4 has the problem of a completely missing API.
- 09:17 AM Open eCard Bug #790: Problems
- The source is available here: https://github.com/ecsec/open-ecard
After checking the logs again I don't think the ...
- 12:30 PM Open eCard Bug #789: Debian Ubuntu Paket ist fehlerhaft
- @Tobias please check that the new deb package is not translated, as translations are not done in the package itself, ...
- 02:23 PM Open eCard Revision 5f1311c0 (oec-github): Merge pull request #30 from ecsec/jpackage_fix
- Jpackage fix
- 02:23 PM Open eCard Revision 1bf092c0 (oec-github): Merge remote-tracking branch 'ecsec/feature/fix-multi-monitor-setup'
- 02:56 PM Open eCard Revision 9b8dea3c (oec-github): Merge pull request #29 from ecsec/FixNonIsoDep
- Harden against non IsoDep chips
- 02:45 PM Open eCard Bug #786 (New): Recognition rule for turkish eID card is too broad
- The rule for detecting the Turkish eID card is based on the existence of the DF.CIA file specified in ISO/IEC 7816-15...
- 09:52 AM Open eCard Revision 1cef4cd9 (oec-github): Merge branch 'RemoveSHA1' into 'PINMgmt'
- Revert "Allow sha1 to be used in TLS signature algorithms"
See merge request oec/open-ecard!13
- 03:53 PM Open eCard Revision b1afa9ac (oec-github): Remove old release profile
Also available in: Atom