- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/25/2011
- Last connection: 04/09/2015
- 11:41 AM Open eCard Bug #706: DATEV Arbeitnehmer online Login fails
- As I said this only fixes the validation of the first message (InitializeFramework) whose schema definitions were not...
- 07:09 PM Open eCard Bug #705 (In Progress): proxy not used
- This problem prevents the update notification as Java's HttpURLConnection does not pick up the proxy configured for t...
- 06:53 PM Open eCard Bug #706 (Solved): DATEV Arbeitnehmer online Login fails
- Thank you for the report. There is a problem in the schema validation of the legacy InitializeFramework which is defi...
- 02:26 PM Open eCard Help: RE: Open eCard fails with error "Es konnte keine Verbindung zum eID-Server aufgebaut werden...
- As we are also not able to reproduce the issue, there must be something different with the setup. Is a proxy involved...
- 08:36 AM Open eCard Help: RE: Open eCard fails with error "Es konnte keine Verbindung zum eID-Server aufgebaut werden...
- Please try this link.
- 12:26 PM Open eCard Bug #610 (Closed): Fehler: Verbindung zu eID-Server nicht möglich -> Login war trotzdem erfolgreich
- Closing as there is no feedback.
- 12:24 PM Open eCard Feature #405 (Closed): Rework the error handling in EAC dialog
- The error handling has been reworked in the current version, the Button text is a won't fix.
- 12:22 PM Open eCard Feature #407 (Rejected): Move to Maven central or something
- This is not an issue anymore and as the modules are not really accessed by other projects it is fine to only release ...
- 05:03 PM Open eCard Bug #677: no redirect für Fehlermeldung
- Somehow the last comment to this bug was marked private, so here it goes again.
A first look at the problem shows ...
- 04:50 PM Open eCard Feature #321: Add support for cards which do not support the FCP return data on a select operation
- The description is not accurate anymore. It works if no FCP is returned, but FCI determination has to be added.
Also available in: Atom