Client hijacking in activation
Prevent the localhost connection from being triggered by a foreign user/ session. Perhaps an X session.
Need to evaluate attack vector first
Updated by Tobias Wich over 10 years ago
- Target version deleted (
Updated by Andreas Kuckartz over 10 years ago
- Priority changed from Normal to High
Updated by Tobias Wich about 9 years ago
- Target version set to 1.3.0
A "desktop firewall" asking the user whether to accept connections from a certain agent has been proposed.
As of now, it's unclear how to detect the agent and whether the grant should be permanent or per session/ limited amount of time.
Updated by Tobias Wich over 7 years ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Priority changed from High to Low
Updated by Tobias Wich over 3 years ago
- Target version changed from 1.3.0 to 1.x